Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hotel (Adagio) in Brussels rocks!

I've written a couple blurps about the hotel we are staying at for the last 10 days, but I have to ellaborate a little more.  This place is as close to 5 star as we could afford.  The rooms are spacious (by Europe standards) and everyone got their own bed (tough to do when traveling with 4 adults).  It is so perfectly located too.  We literally walk out the front door, turn left, walk 5 steps and head down the escalator to the subway.  It is right downtown, so Grand Place, shopping, Mannequin Pis and all the restaurants are within a few blocks.

Everyone we come in contact with has been more then nice.   We had an issue with the dryer one day and the manager gladly refunded the money (of course you'd expect this, but it's not always what I've heard was normal in Europe).

HIGHLY recommended if you are coming to this area!

Random Thoughts:

1) Did I mention we have walked about a thousand miles? (ok, maybe a tad less
2) I have taken over 1000 pictures (that is no exaggeration, hopefully you've seen them..)

No comments: